Step 1: Navigate to Wallets > Manage.
If you have logged in and are currently on the Trading screen (/trade), click the burger menu icon on the top right of the page, then click Account > Wallets > Manage.
Click Add Bank Account.
Step 2: Fill out the Add Bank Account form and upload a bank statement and click Confirm, upon which the system will show you a summary of what you have entered in the form. Click Edit if you need to update some of the details, or Submit to continue. Note that you cannot update your bank details again once you submit for verification.
The bank statement must include:
- bank name
- name of account holder (your name)
- account number.
Other information such as transactions or balances can be redacted.
- For verification, a bank statement is required.
- If your bank account does not have an IBAN, please tick the IBAN is not applicable in my country checkbox. See a list of countries that employ IBAN here (IBAN Registry section).
- Routing Number applies to US-based bank accounts only. If your bank is not located in the US, please leave this field blank.
- Giving your bank account an Alias is useful for when you view all bank accounts in a list under Manage. Alias is like a nickname for your bank account.
- We currently do not accept Singapore-based bank accounts due to regulations.
Step 3: Your new bank account is now displayed under Manage > Bank Accounts, with a Pending status. During this period, you cannot update or remove this bank account, or complete any fiat deposits or withdrawals using this account.
Verification can take 1-3 days depending on whether or not more clarification for bank details is required. By then, the status will change to Verified, and you may now use the account for fiat deposits and withdrawals.
For further assistance or more information, please contact our Customer Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the chat widget at the bottom right-hand side of the EQUOS page.