Why you are not receiving emails
- You have accidentally opted- out/ unsubscribed from our mailing list:
In which case, re-set your subscription preference by going here.
- Your email service has filtered out emails from EQUOS:
Email services like Gmail and Outlook have filtering systems to protect you from unwanted or malicious emails such as phishing and spam emails. Often times, they could mistake emails that you want for emails that you don’t want and block them.
Ways to troubleshoot
If you are not receiving emails from EQUOS, you may do the following as checks:
- Make sure that you have signed in to the correct email address which is registered with EQUOS
- Check the Junk or Spam folder in your email inbox.
- You may also whitelist the following EQUOS emails with your respective email app:
Note: You might also find emails from EQUOS under the Promotions folder on your Gmail account.
For further assistance or more information, please contact our Customer Support team via email@example.com or click on the chat widget at the bottom right-hand side of the EQUOS page.