In order to have full access to EQUOS trading features and complete Identification levels, users are required to go through the ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) process which involves the submission of identification documents as follows:
I. A valid government-issued ID (National ID, Passport, or Driver's License)
- Document must be valid.
- Document should display a clear facial picture of the applicant.
- All document details must match the details as submitted in the application, including:
- First and Last name
- Date of Birth
- Document number
- Both sides of the ID document must be provided.
- The image must be of high quality, unobstructed and uncropped.
- All identifying marks and information must be clear and legible.
II. Proof of Address
- You may send a copy of your bank statement, credit card statement or utility bill. The following types of utility bill are accepted: Gas, Electric, Water, Landline Phone or Broadband Internet.
- Document must be dated within the last 90 days.
- Document must contain the applicant’s current address.
- First name, last name and address shown on the document must match the information provided in the application.
- Address shown on the document must match exactly with the information provided in the application.
- The image must show a full document page.
- Document may be in the joint name of the applicant and their partner.
- The copy must be legible and original content must not be modified.
III. A mobile phone to take a picture of your documents and take a selfie
- Take the picture in a well-lit area (natural light works best).
- Do not wear glasses, hat or head covering.
- Have a plain wall as a background.
For further assistance or more information, please contact our Customer Support team via email@example.com or click on the chat widget at the bottom right-hand side of the EQUOS page.